Our goal is to provide the best veterinary care and the best experience for each pet and owner, with our core values always at the forefront.
We strive to deliver high-quality medical care with the best possible outcomes and to embrace opportunities to continually raise the bar on our performance.
We are committed to giving every patient and owner our full attention and dedication so that each encounter is fulfilling and rewarding for everyone involved.
We aim to treat every person and pet with sensitivity, empathy, and compassion and to apply core Fear Free principles to every encounter with our patients.
We shall attempt to provide the best, most honest information available to our clients and arm them with the tools to make the best decisions for their pets.
We promise to work together to the best of our abilities; to be open to change; to foster a positive environment of open and honest communication, cooperation, supportiveness, personal growth, and mutual productivity.
RVH Employee Benefits Eligibility Summary
All regular employees (part and full-time):
- Veterinary products and services discount: Free exams, 50% off services, and products at cost (immediately)
- Holiday pay (immediately)
- Paid sick leave per City of Portland regulations (immediate accrual 1 hour earned per 30 hours worked)
Full time employees (32+ hours/week); 1st of the month after 60 days:
- Medical (three plans to choose from), vision, and dental insurance (RVH contributes up to 50% of monthly premiums for employees)
Full-time employees; after a 90-day probationary period:
- Above benefits, plus:
- Uniform allowance (2 sets of scrubs per year)
- Paid sick leave up to 40 hours per year – bank available for use (see accrual method above)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (RVH pays premium)
- Fear-free individual certification paid by RVH
- X-ray certification and training paid by RVH
- Annual bonus - December
- Aflac supplemental insurance option, paid in full by the employee
All employees; after one year AND 1,000 hours of service
- 401K with up to 4% match
Full-time employees; after 1 continuous year of service:
- Paid vacation up to 40 hours per year
- Parental leave (six weeks paid out of the 12 weeks allowed unpaid by the FMLA) upon the birth or adoption of a child
- Pet insurance for one pet of employee’s choice – monthly premium paid by RVH up to $100/mo.
Full-time employees; after 5 continuous years of service:
- Paid vacation up to 80 hours per year
- Wellness membership(s)
If this sounds like the place for you, please check our current openings. We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a full updated resume or CV. Please send all questions and inquiries regarding applications and/or open positions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Employees Love Us See What They Are Saying
I love Roseway because of the opportunities we are provided to grow here and because everyone who works here truly treats every patient with love.
Stefanie C., Assistant
I love working at Roseway Vet because our culture is second to none. It is a privilege to be part of such an amazing team. We have the most amazing doctors and staff I have ever worked with.